Follicular Unit Extraction method modified by Dr Tsilosani gives the chance to achieve maximally optimal results even in high level (VI-VII) androgenic alopecia’s.
Before and after hair transplant with FUE method.
Minimally invasive FUE method involves obtaining individual grafts from any area of the head and body.
4. For grafts extraction surgeon uses special machine and the punches, which doesn’t leave any scars at donor area.
5. For FUE method Dr. Tsilosani uses the punch invented by him personally. It help to extract grafts safely, has a maximized sharpness and makes the process of grafts extraction non traumatic.
6. Extracted grafts are placed on special containers and kept in petri dishes.
7. 2-3 surgical assistants simultaneously start implanting the extracted grafts in premade recipient site.
8. This is the way recipient and donor areas look like immediately after the procedure.